Ms. Brown has facilitated training workshops to public Middle and High Schools, Colleges, Universities, Churches and Professional Organizations.
Darlene has 25 years of professional business experience and has worked in primary and secondary academic institutions for the last 10 years. She is passionate about her role as an advocate for lifelong learning through personal growth and professional development.
As a skilled training facilitator, she has provided training on various topics, to include, “Daily Discipline for Your Destiny.” Darlene is a certified trainer for the Yale Curriculum “Coping with Work and Family Stress: A workplace Preventive Intervention.” She facilitates a weekly Life-Skills training class for women and men in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
- Tapping the Power Within
- Steps to Increase Your Self-Confidence
- Power of Positive Thinking
- Mastering the Art of Self Control
- Developing Healthy Relationships
- Healing & Forgiveness
- Anger Management
- Building a Balanced Life
- Releasing Self-Sabotaging Thoughts & Behaviors
- Strategic Career Planning
- Branding and Marketing Your Business
- Seven Success Principles
- Effective Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Time Management
- Developing Goal Action Plan
- Developing a Vision Board